6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Round trip transfer from the Hotel
PA Insurance throughout the trip
English speaking guide
Parasailing / Sea Walking (optional)
Departure & Return
หมู่ที่ 9 Thanon Pattayasaisong, Muang Pattaya, Amphoe Bang Lamung, Chang Wat Chon Buri 20150, Thailand
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Please Note : The maximum of 15 travelers is for land transport only. The maximum for water transport is varied based on the vessels (Speedboat = 35, Longtail Boat = 12, June Bahtra = 50)
- Most travelers can participate
- This is sharing basis tour, the boat will do 2 stopover for parasailing & sea walking, even if you are not join the activities, you have to wait for the activities to be completed before proceed to Coral Island
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Way to Bangkok
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Coral Island Half-day Tour from Pattaya with Lunch?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Coral Island Half-day Tour from Pattaya with Lunch?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Coral Island Half-day Tour from Pattaya with Lunch?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Coral Island Half-day Tour from Pattaya with Lunch?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursNature and WildlifeWater ToursExtremeHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingPattaya4WD Tours - Gulf of ThailandSporting Events - Gulf of ThailandBus Tours - Gulf of ThailandNature and Wildlife - Gulf of ThailandWater Tours - Gulf of ThailandExtreme - Gulf of ThailandHalf-day Tours - Gulf of Thailand4WD Tours - BangkokSporting Events - BangkokBus Tours - BangkokNature and Wildlife - BangkokWater Tours - BangkokExtreme - BangkokHalf-day Tours - Bangkok4WD Tours - Hua HinSporting Events - Hua HinBus Tours - Hua HinNature and Wildlife - Hua HinWater Tours - Hua HinExtreme - Hua HinHalf-day Tours - Hua HinCategory