8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Escape the hustle and bustle of Pattaya and spend a day relaxing on the idyllic island of Koh Samet. This guided tour picks you up early in the morning in order to maximize your island time, which you are free to spend as you please.
- Spend the day relaxing on Koh Samet
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off from your hotel
- Early-morning departure ensures you maximize your island time
- Flexibility to spend your time on the island as you please
Saved to wishlist!
A full-day tour with a professional English-speaking guide.
Return ferry ticket from and to Koh Samed
Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle with professional driver.
All entrance fees for visits as mentioned in the description.
All applicable taxes and service charges
Lunch at a local restaurant
Personal expenses such as meals, drinks, tips and gratuities, shopping, portage fees
Any airline tickets, visa fees, additional transportation cost from and to the general meeting point
Travel insurance coverage for customers (highly recommendable)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour is operated both on private basis as well as on joint / Seat-In-Coach basis, with English speaking guide only. Other languages are on request / subject to availability and supplementary charges may apply
- Should you have booked a joint / Seat-In-Coach excursion, we are unable to communicate with you with accurate participation numbers, as these may change until the very last moment
- Transfers are only operated within the downtown Pattaya and Naklua areas and restricted to main hotels only. Regions outside the central business district such as Jomtien, Sattahip, Rayong, Chonburi, Koh Samed, any surrounding islands resort outside the Pattaya city borders and U-Tapao International Airport are excluded and supplementary charges apply.
- We will do all possible to comply with any dietary requirements during this excursion; it may not always be possible to confirm your wishes in advance based on the choice of local restaurant
- Infants must sit on laps
- We always will make efforts to confirm the exact pick-up time upon reservation. For any operational issues in which are not able to confirm the exact pick-up time in advance, we reserve the right to inform you the day before the departure of the tour.
- Most travelers can participate
- Please note pickup and drop-off services may not be confirmed for customers staying at private residences, apartment complexes, or other non-registered tourism accommodations. Customers may be asked to meet at a nearby hotel for pick-up and drop off.
- Due to the absence of ATM machines and credit cards payment portals, particularly on islands and inside nature reserves, we highly recommend to bring sufficient cash with you. Natural elements of any kind have a destructive effect on electronic equipment.
- It is the customer’s own responsibility to ensure that any camera, mobile telephone or other device is properly wrapped and protected against these elements. We cannot be held responsible in any way for negligence and/or not following suggestions for any damage related to this.
- Please ensure that you bring sunglasses, a hat /cap and sunblock with a high SPF factor when traveling with us on this tour – even when it is cloudy, the sunrays still have an immense power.
- Recommended to bring: change of clothing (2 sets), towel, swim wear and slippers / waterproof sandals. We strongly advise not to bring any valuables with you as there are no lockers available.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to provide us with the correct hotel information, should pick-up and drop-off services be included in the package. Any changes in accommodation outside 24 hours will be handled accordingly: changes within 24 hours may be on request.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asian Trails LTD
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Tropical Bliss on Relaxing Koh Samed?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Tropical Bliss on Relaxing Koh Samed?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Tropical Bliss on Relaxing Koh Samed?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Tropical Bliss on Relaxing Koh Samed
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingPattayaWalking Tours - Gulf of ThailandFull-day Tours - Gulf of ThailandWalking Tours - BangkokFull-day Tours - BangkokWalking Tours - Hua HinFull-day Tours - Hua HinCategory
Ripley's Believe it or Not! Pattaya Tours & TicketsAlangkarn Show Pattaya Tours & TicketsFrost Magical Ice of Siam Tours & TicketsNongnooch Garden Pattaya (Nong Nooch Tropical Garden) Tours & TicketsSanctuary of Truth (Prasat Sut Ja-Tum) Tours & TicketsPattaya Dolphin World Tours & TicketsPattaya Water Park at Pattaya Park Beach Resort Tours & TicketsMini Siam Tours & Tickets