Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Showtime is at 6.00 PM, 7.30 PM & 9.00 PM (Daily)
- You can present either a paper or mobile ticket at the ticket counter.
- Please present the redemption voucher at Tiffany’s Show Pattaya ticket counter in exchange for your admission ticket.
- All bookings & tickets are strictly non-transferable/ non-refundable/ non- changeable.
- Loss of ticket will be solely under the full responsibility of the passenger.
- This voucher is valid on the date of visit as stated.
- Passenger name entered in the booking form must be same as per passenger’s passports. Incorrect name may cause penalties or invalidation of travel vouchers.
- Please wait at Hotel Lobby 15 minutes before the time specified on this voucher to start.
- Any late from your side may be re-allocated to a later time if available, otherwise this will be auto canceled with charge 100%.
- Driver could be late by 15-30 Minutes due to traffic or any unwanted clauses.
- Do show either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity to our guide.
- Please note the activity time can be affected by several factors including weather, equipment maintenance or safety protocols.
- Free Door To Door Pick up for our tours at the following locations with NO CHARGE - City Center Pattaya District area (3 KM radius area) with namely North Pattaya, South Pattaya, Central Pattaya & Pattaya Beach Road
- You can also join our tours at PATTAYA Meeting Points - 1st Floor from the beach road side, next to Pattaya Soi 8 Police Station Central Shopping Mall Pattaya
- An additional surcharge for hotel pickup outside 3 miles (5 km) radius from the city center is applicable and payable on the day of your activity.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- We are SHA Plus certified. A certificate awarded to an organisation proving that they have approved Covid-19 health and preventative protocols in place and that 70% or more of all employees have been fully vaccinated.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sightseeingbangkok.com
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms