- Cross the border to Thailand with ease on a day trip to Hat Yai from Penang
- A great introduction to Thai culture for first-time visitors
- Letting someone else drive allows you to sit back and enjoy the scenery
- Hassle-free hotel pickup and drop-off are included
Departure & Return
Free hotel pick up & drop off from your hotel located at George Town City Centre (1km radius). An additional surcharge for hotel pickup outside 1km radius from the city center is applicable and payable on the day of your activity.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Visa is required to enter Thailand or Malaysia for selected countries.
- Please ensure passport has minimum of 6 months validity
- Your Local Tour Guide Will be Join During Hatyai City Tour at Hatyai Only.
- Please insure that you have required travel documents/visa.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asni Tours & Travel (iTours)
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms