Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
Meet at the hotel for guest stay in Georgetown area
Guests staying at other regions of George Town are requested to make their way to Jeruk Madu Pak Ali Shop at Chowrasta Market or accordingly on own arrangement prior to the commencement of the tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour is operated on full private basis with English-speaking guide, this excursion does not include any transfers.
- Due to the nature of this tour, we regret to inform you that this excursion is not suitable for wheelchair users.
- Guests are advised that some walking is required during this excursion; we always ensure that we take the most comfortable ways from the entrance of the sight to the sight itself.
- Please ensure that you bring sunglasses, a hat /cap and sunblock with a high SPF factor when traveling with us on this tour – even when it is cloudy, the sunrays still have an immense power.
- We reserve the right to make necessary changes to the excursion in case of unfavourable weather conditions or situations where we are forced to make alterations to guarantee the safety of our guests.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to reach the meeting point for this excursion at least 15 minutes prior to the commencement of this excursion. Failure to do so may result in missing the guide and the other participants.
- This tour is operated only for guests staying in accommodation inside the George Town city borders: guests staying at other regions of Penang are requested to make their way to Jeruk Madu Pak Ali Shop at Chowrasta Market or accordingly on own arrangement prior to the commencement of the tour.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Asian Trails LTD
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms