7 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Boat with safety jackets
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
33300 Gerik, Perak, Malaysia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bamboo Adventures Sdn Bhd
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Extreme trekking ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Extreme trekking ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Extreme trekking ?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Extreme trekking ?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 262554P6
Explore Similar Things to Do
HikingNature and WildlifeWalking ToursPhotography ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportPerakHiking - IpohNature and Wildlife - IpohWalking Tours - IpohPhotography Tours - IpohHiking - PahangNature and Wildlife - PahangWalking Tours - PahangPhotography Tours - PahangHiking - KedahNature and Wildlife - KedahWalking Tours - KedahPhotography Tours - KedahCategory