Departure & Return
An additional surcharge for hotel drop-off outside 1km radius from the city centre is applicable and payable on the day of your activity.
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Out of operation time (2300 to 0600 hours) 50% surcharge will be apply. Additional chargers need to pay direct to driver upon the service.
- Complimentary drop off services are limited to hotels which is located Kuala Lumpur city centre hotels only
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions.
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 or 2 suitcases and 1 carry-on bag.
- Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator. Prior to travel to confirm if you’re excess luggage is acceptable.
- Littering & smoking is prohibited inside the vehicle.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Travel Yamu Experience at Malaysia
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff