14 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
All entrance fees as detailed in our itinerary
All sightseeing and transfer services as detailed in our itinerary
Boat trips as specified
Accommodation in confirmed room category and named hotels
Meals as indicated (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner; drinks not included)
Pickup truck (4WD) to go up Preah Vihear mountain
Private air-conditioned vehicle with drinking water during sightseeing
All International flight tickets
All meals not specified and no drinks except complimentary water
Other services not listed in ‘TRIP INCLUSIONS’
International departure taxes
Expenditure of a personal nature
Early Hotel check-in / Late check-out
Tips and gratuities
Tour services not detailed in our itinerary
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
After welcoming you at the Phnom Penh, a Cambodian Pride Tours representative will transfer you to a comfortable hotel in the heart of the city for your first night.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Sihanoukville is Cambodia's iconic beach destination. However, it has seen immense change over the last few years, with a huge influx of Chinese tourists and massive development along the coast of resorts and casinos. There are many constructions sites in town and some parts do not look really nice at the moment. Also, some parts of the roads are in bad conditions. In light of this, we are currently reviewing traveller feedback to assist in deciding whether to continue to include Sihanoukville on our trips.” Therefore we have another option for Day 12 - 15; We can visit Kampot or Kep province.
- During the last week of December and last week of January, we usually have a strong wind knows as the Mousong Wind and it might cause big wave in the sea. Although the boat is big but it can make you feel uncomfortable sometime. This information is to scare you but for you to be aware of and it might help you deicide.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Cambodian Pride Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
15-Day Cambodian Lifestyles Tour
4 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 20 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursMulti-day ToursTuk Tuk Tours Historical ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPhnom PenhBus Tours - Krong KaebMulti-day Tours - Krong KaebTuk Tuk Tours - Krong KaebHistorical Tours - Krong KaebBus Tours - SihanoukvilleMulti-day Tours - SihanoukvilleTuk Tuk Tours - SihanoukvilleHistorical Tours - SihanoukvilleBus Tours - Can ThoMulti-day Tours - Can ThoTuk Tuk Tours - Can ThoHistorical Tours - Can ThoCategory