To limit the spread of the coronavirus, attractions may be closed or have partial closures. Please consult government travel advisories before booking. The WHO is closely monitoring the coronavirus and more information can be found here.
4 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Saved to wishlist!
Angkor 1 day pass
Services of an English Speaking Local Guide
Tips for guide and driver
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Our tour guide and driver will wait for you at the entrance of arrival hall and holding the welcome signage with your name in it.
- Phnom Penh International Airport, 12000 មហាវិថី សហព័ន្ធរុស្ស៊ី, រាជធានីភ្នំពេញ, Cambodia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Revealing clothes such as shorts and skirts above the knees and bare shoulders are prohibited in sacred places and temples. On the Buddhist day the Top Tower of Angkor Wat temple is closed. The Royal Palace will be closed in the morning time.
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tour East Cambodia
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 4 Days Cambodia Holiday (Phnom Penh & Siem Reap)?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 4 Days Cambodia Holiday (Phnom Penh & Siem Reap)?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 4 Days Cambodia Holiday (Phnom Penh & Siem Reap)?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 4 Days Cambodia Holiday (Phnom Penh & Siem Reap)?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 68160P38
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursMulti-day ToursMarketsHistorical ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPhnom PenhFood Tours - SihanoukvilleBus Tours - SihanoukvilleMulti-day Tours - SihanoukvilleMarkets - SihanoukvilleHistorical Tours - SihanoukvilleFood Tours - Phu QuocBus Tours - Phu QuocMulti-day Tours - Phu QuocMarkets - Phu QuocHistorical Tours - Phu QuocFood Tours - Ho Chi Minh CityBus Tours - Ho Chi Minh CityMulti-day Tours - Ho Chi Minh CityMarkets - Ho Chi Minh CityHistorical Tours - Ho Chi Minh CityCategory