6 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
See the highlights of Cambodia on this convenient, fun-filled six-day tour. Visit the temples of Angkor Wat, take a city tour of Phnom Penh, ride a boat to a floating village and more, all without having to worry about logistics because these are taken care of for you. This is an ideal introductory tour for first-time visitors to Cambodia who want to get a taste of the country’s beautiful cultural and natural attractions.
- Hotel transfers are provided
- Entrance fees are included, as well as English-speaking guides
- Meals are provided, according to the itinerary
- The tour includes bus tickets
Saved to wishlist!
Transportation with air-conditioning
Hotel transfers for arrival and departure
Accommodation twin/double/triple sharing
Mineral water and meals as specified in the itinerary
English speaking guides (other languages available upon request with surcharge)
Bus ticket (Phnom Penh - Siem Reap) - 7 hours
Tips and gratuities
Compulsory dinner on 24 Dec and 31 Dec surcharge will be advised and added by Hoi An Express
Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverage, etc.
All International air tickets arrival/departure
All others services not mentioned in inclusion
Public Holiday surcharge
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Child 0 – 5 years old: 10% (There will be charged 50% if any usage of airfare on tour)
- Child 6 – 10 years old: 50% (sharing bed with parents, maximum 2 children), 100% of adult price if request separate bed
- If you want to upgrade Single Room please enquire for pricing
- Booking at least 30 days in advance
- Public Holiday surcharge (pay to operator) if you travel on: Jan 30 | Feb 06 | Apr 10 | Dec 18, 25
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hoi An Express Travel
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 6 days CAMBODIA HIGHLIGHTS?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
Compare Similar Experiences
6 days CAMBODIA HIGHLIGHTS
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursMulti-day ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingPhnom PenhBus Tours - Krong KaebMulti-day Tours - Krong KaebWalking Tours - Krong KaebHistorical Tours - Krong KaebBus Tours - SihanoukvilleMulti-day Tours - SihanoukvilleWalking Tours - SihanoukvilleHistorical Tours - SihanoukvilleBus Tours - Can ThoMulti-day Tours - Can ThoWalking Tours - Can ThoHistorical Tours - Can ThoCategory