8 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Stay 2 nights at the iRoHa Garden Hotel in Phnom Penh
Stay 2 nights stay at the Maisons Wat Kor in Battambang
Stay 3 nights stay at the Viroth's Hotel in Siem Reap
Private transportation by modern air-conditioned vehicle
Professional Licensed English Speaking guide
Sightseeing as specified in the itinerary including entrance fees
Boat cruise as specified in the programmed
02 bottles of mineral water per person while sightseeing and transfers
VAT and all taxes and service charge
Personal, travel and health insurance
Drinks during meals
Meals that are not specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from Phnom Penh Airport or Down Town Hotels in Phnom Penh
- Pochentong Airport, Phnom Penh Cambodia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Global Travel & Tours Asia
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 8 Days Private Guide Tour Phnom Penh to Battambang & Siem Reap?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 8 Days Private Guide Tour Phnom Penh to Battambang & Siem Reap?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 8 Days Private Guide Tour Phnom Penh to Battambang & Siem Reap?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 8 Days Private Guide Tour Phnom Penh to Battambang & Siem Reap?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
8 Days Private Guide Tour Phnom Penh to Battambang & Siem Reap
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursArchaeology ToursMulti-day ToursMarketsHistorical ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPhnom PenhFood Tours - Krong KaebBus Tours - Krong KaebArchaeology Tours - Krong KaebMulti-day Tours - Krong KaebMarkets - Krong KaebHistorical Tours - Krong KaebFood Tours - SihanoukvilleBus Tours - SihanoukvilleArchaeology Tours - SihanoukvilleMulti-day Tours - SihanoukvilleMarkets - SihanoukvilleHistorical Tours - SihanoukvilleFood Tours - Can ThoBus Tours - Can ThoArchaeology Tours - Can ThoMulti-day Tours - Can ThoMarkets - Can ThoHistorical Tours - Can ThoCategory