5 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore Siem Reap and its ancient temples on this 2-day tour. The itinerary includes stops at Angkor Thom, Bayon Temple, Ta Prohm, and Angkor Wat Temple, the largest religious monument in the world. Plus, visit the Tonle Sap Lake floating village and one of the killing field memorials. There will also be time allotted to shop.
- The tour is good for travelers who want to maximize their time in Siem Reap
- Travel comfortably in a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance to Angkor is not included in the price
- Hotel pickup and drop-off is included
Saved to wishlist!
Transportation in private air-conditioned vehicles
English speaking guide
Admissions according to the itinerary
Other personal expenses such as gratuity, soft drinks, laundry, etc
Departure & Return
Phnom Penh International Airport , 12000 មហាវិថី សហព័ន្ធរុស្ស៊ី, រាជធានីភ្នំពេញ, CambodiaOur tour guide and driver will wait for you at the entrance of arrival hall and holding the welcome signage with your name in it.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please kindly note: some places of the excursion may be not friendly for the wheelchair.
- Please be at the lobby of your staying hotel on time.
- Revealing clothes such as shorts and skirts above the knees and bare shoulders are prohibited in sacred places and temples.
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- On the Buddhist dates, the Top Tower of Angkor Wat temple is closed.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tour East Cambodia
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 5 Days Leisure Phnom Penh & Siem Reap?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 5 Days Leisure Phnom Penh & Siem Reap?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 5 Days Leisure Phnom Penh & Siem Reap?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 5 Days Leisure Phnom Penh & Siem Reap?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
5 Days Leisure Phnom Penh & Siem Reap
Explore Similar Things to Do
Multi-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursTours & SightseeingPhnom PenhMulti-day Tours - Krong KaebMulti-day Tours - SihanoukvilleMulti-day Tours - Can ThoCategory