5 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
- Pick up from your hotel or Phnom Penh Airport
- Private transfer from Phnom Penh to Sihanoukville Pier
- Speed Ferry ticket from Sihanoukville to Koh Rong
- Drop off at Koh Rong Pier that close to your hotel
Another accounts are not mentioned in the inclusion
Tips for driver ( It depend on you )
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
7/31/2019 - 10/31/2023
|Monday:||06:00 AM - 03:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||06:00 AM - 03:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||06:00 AM - 03:00 PM|
|Thursday:||06:00 AM - 03:30 PM|
|Friday:||06:00 AM - 03:00 PM|
|Saturday:||06:00 AM - 03:00 PM|
|Sunday:||06:00 AM - 03:00 PM|
We offer free pick up from your hotel in Phnom Penh but please provide us your hotel name and hotel address or another option we offer also pick up from Phnom Penh International Airport ( if your arrival before 12 : 00 PM afternoon but please provide us your airline company name, Flight Number and Arrival time at Phnom Penh International Airport.
Please arrive 15 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY About Cambodia Travel & Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Transfer from Phnom Penh to Koh Rong ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Transfer from Phnom Penh to Koh Rong ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
Transfer from Phnom Penh to Koh Rong
5 to 6 hours
10 hours 45 minutes
4 hours 15 minutes
9 hours 20 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursDay CruisesWater ToursJet BoatingFull-day ToursHalf-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPhnom PenhBus Tours - Krong KaebDay Cruises - Krong KaebWater Tours - Krong KaebJet Boating - Krong KaebFull-day Tours - Krong KaebHalf-day Tours - Krong KaebBus Tours - SihanoukvilleDay Cruises - SihanoukvilleWater Tours - SihanoukvilleJet Boating - SihanoukvilleFull-day Tours - SihanoukvilleHalf-day Tours - SihanoukvilleBus Tours - Can ThoDay Cruises - Can ThoWater Tours - Can ThoJet Boating - Can ThoFull-day Tours - Can ThoHalf-day Tours - Can ThoCategory
National Museum of Cambodia Tours & TicketsWat Ounalom Tours & TicketsSilver Pagoda (Wat Preah Keo) Tours & TicketsPhnom Penh Independence Monument Tours & TicketsPhnom Tamao Wildlife Rescue Center (PTWRC) Tours & TicketsCambodia-Vietnam Friendship Monument Tours & TicketsWat Phnom Tours & TicketsSilk Island (Koh Dach) Tours & Tickets