4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
In order the understand the history of Cambodia, a visit to the Killing Fields of Choeung Ek and Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum is integral. Travel between the significant cultural landmarks with ease on a half-day sightseeing tour that gives you a choice of morning or afternoon departure. Exploring with a guide means you’ll benefit from an insider perspective that enhances your experience of the poignant places, which detail the devastating effect of the Khmer Rouge.
- Get an in-depth overview of the effects of the Khmer Rouge on a Phnom Penh sightseeing tour
- A perfect historical introduction to Cambodia for first-time visitors
- Travel between sights without the worry of navigation or public transport
- Benefit from the local perspective of a guide
Saved to wishlist!
Local English speaking guide
Tours and transfers as mentioned by private air-conditioned vehicles
Bottled drinking water and cold towels
Meals at own expense
Tips for guide & driver
Departure & Return
Departure PointHotels in Phnom Penh city centre.
Return DetailsHotels in Phnom Penh city centre.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- OPERATED BY Asia Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 43925P105
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsExtremeSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPhnom Penh4WD Tours - SihanoukvilleSporting Events - SihanoukvilleExtreme - Sihanoukville4WD Tours - Phu QuocSporting Events - Phu QuocExtreme - Phu Quoc4WD Tours - Ho Chi Minh CitySporting Events - Ho Chi Minh CityExtreme - Ho Chi Minh CityCategory