8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
The drive from Phnom Penh to Siem Reap can be long and bumpy, but you don’t have to travel by road! Opt for the scenic route with this one-way cruise and experience life along the Mekong River, glide around Tonle Sap Lake, and tuck into a delicious lunch on-board. Hotel pickup and drop-off is included.
- Family friendly
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Buffet lunch included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
All fees and taxes
Unlimited bottled water and soft drinks
2 alcoholic drinks
Fresh seasonal fruits
Local professional guide
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Additional alcoholic drinks, available to purchase
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum of 2 adults required per trip
- You must be able to walk on unpaved or uneven terrain
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tara River Boat Company
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during One-Way Tonle Sap or Mekong River Cruise from Phnom Penh to Siem Reap?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during One-Way Tonle Sap or Mekong River Cruise from Phnom Penh to Siem Reap?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
One-Way Tonle Sap or Mekong River Cruise from Phnom Penh to Siem Reap
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Dining ExperiencesLunch CruisesWater ToursDay CruisesFull-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingPhnom PenhDining Experiences - Krong KaebLunch Cruises - Krong KaebWater Tours - Krong KaebDay Cruises - Krong KaebFull-day Tours - Krong KaebDining Experiences - SihanoukvilleLunch Cruises - SihanoukvilleWater Tours - SihanoukvilleDay Cruises - SihanoukvilleFull-day Tours - SihanoukvilleDining Experiences - Can ThoLunch Cruises - Can ThoWater Tours - Can ThoDay Cruises - Can ThoFull-day Tours - Can ThoCategory