8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Glide through the Cambodian countryside to several exquisite temples. Be soothed by the sight of rice paddies from your air conditioned vehicle, then get some exercise climbing the four hundred and twelve steps to the ancient Phnom Chisor Temple, part of which was destroyed by American action in 1973. This tour concludes with a unique spiritual experience featuring a blessing ceremony with a local priest.
- Visit a living temple: modern pagodas mingle with antique towers
- Your guide answers your questions about Cambodian heritage on this private tour
- See rural Cambodia from the ground and from above on top of the hill
- Don't go hungry with the included traditional Cambodian snacks and lunch
Saved to wishlist!
Coffee and/or Tea
Private Transport & Driver
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Centrally located Phnom Penh hotels, guesthouses, or from GCT office.
Return point: Returns to original departure point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Green Cultural Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Phnom Chisor Temple Day Trip from Phnom Penh?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Phnom Chisor Temple Day Trip from Phnom Penh?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Phnom Chisor Temple Day Trip from Phnom Penh?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Phnom Chisor Temple Day Trip from Phnom Penh
2 hours 5 minutes
5 hours 25 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPhnom PenhBus Tours - Krong KaebFull-day Tours - Krong KaebBus Tours - SihanoukvilleFull-day Tours - SihanoukvilleBus Tours - Can ThoFull-day Tours - Can ThoCategory