6 to 7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Private Conformable Transportation
Private Licensing Tour Guide
Cold Battle of waters
Hand Cold Tower
Royal Palace Entrance Fee
Wat Phnom Pagoda Entrance Fee
Killing Fields Entrance Fee
Toul Sleng Genocidal Museum Entrance Fee
Hotel Pickup and Drop-off
Gratuities and Personal Expenses
Drinks and other meals not clearly mentioned
Surcharge for special request on food or meals
All other service not stated in the program
Visa handing fee, visa stamp fee
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Dear all my travelers!
Thank you so much for booking our Phnom Penh City Tour. Please kindly ready at your lobby before 10 mins of your starting time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Phnom Penh Sightseeing Tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full-Day Phnom Penh City Tours ( Entrace fees included) ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Full-Day Phnom Penh City Tours ( Entrace fees included) ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full-Day Phnom Penh City Tours ( Entrace fees included) ?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full-Day Phnom Penh City Tours ( Entrace fees included) ?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 158616P3
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPhnom PenhBus Tours - SihanoukvilleCity Tours - SihanoukvilleArchaeology Tours - SihanoukvilleHistorical Tours - SihanoukvilleBus Tours - Phu QuocCity Tours - Phu QuocArchaeology Tours - Phu QuocHistorical Tours - Phu QuocBus Tours - Ho Chi Minh CityCity Tours - Ho Chi Minh CityArchaeology Tours - Ho Chi Minh CityHistorical Tours - Ho Chi Minh CityCategory