Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 15 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- You will be met and welcomed by our guide and driver at your hotel Lobby 15 minutes before the tour starts. They will look after you and stay with you for the whole day tour to assist you for everything such as showing you the best photo spots, meals, purchasing a ticket, helping you avoid the crowds and escape from the heat etc
- You will receive our courtesy call to brief your day tour via your hotel telephone line or your mobile phone a day in advance.
- Lunch or breakfast can be purchased nearby the site, or you can get a recommendation from your local guide. Your local guide will stay with you for the whole trip, if you want to finish the tour early or late, you just tell him, and he will adjust the itinerary and tour duration locally.
- Entrance fees (Royal Palace and Silver Pagoda $6.5), National Museum$5, Toul Sleng $3 and Choeng Ek $3)
- This is an amazing and mixed-activity trip “All in One Journey”, and it will keep you entertained, provide you with new experiences, and a great insight into the culture and history of Cambodia. This is a private Tour “Everything is flexible to your needs”.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Journey2 Angkor
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms