3 to 5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
The National Museum and the Royal Palace are two of Phnom Penh’s most visited attractions, and this private tour takes in both in one day. Enjoy skip-the-line entrance and a guided tour of the grand palace, including the throne room and the Silver Pagoda, then marvel at ancient Khmer art at the National Museum.
- Full-day private Phnom Penh National Museum and Royal Palace tour
- Visit two top Phnom Penh attractions in one day
- Peek into the Throne Room, the Napoleon III Pavilion, and the Queen’s quarters on a tour of the Royal Palace
- Marvel at the Silver Pagoda, the ‘Pagoda of the Emerald Buddha’
- Discover ancient Khmer art and sculpture at the National Museum
- Great-value tour includes hotel pickup, entrance fees, and round-trip transport
- Private tour ensures a personalized experience and the undivided attention of your guide
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Meals and drinks
Other personal expenses
Admission ticket to all sights
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will pick up from your hotel in Phnom Penh city, so kindly ready 15 minutes and wait for us in the hotel lobby and ready to go as soon as your tour guide or driver arrives.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Green Era Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 4 Hours Private Phnom Penh National Museum and Royal Palace Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during 4 Hours Private Phnom Penh National Museum and Royal Palace Tour?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 4 Hours Private Phnom Penh National Museum and Royal Palace Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
4 Hours Private Phnom Penh National Museum and Royal Palace Tour
3 to 5 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPhnom PenhBus Tours - Krong KaebArchaeology Tours - Krong KaebHistorical Tours - Krong KaebHalf-day Tours - Krong KaebBus Tours - SihanoukvilleArchaeology Tours - SihanoukvilleHistorical Tours - SihanoukvilleHalf-day Tours - SihanoukvilleBus Tours - Can ThoArchaeology Tours - Can ThoHistorical Tours - Can ThoHalf-day Tours - Can ThoCategory