9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Private English speaking guide (licensed guide)
Air-conditioned private car
03 Bottled water and wet tissues
Sunset cruise fee (shared boat)
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Entrance fees (Royal Palace & Silver Pagoda USD10, National Museum US10)
Entrance fee (Tuol Sleng Museum USD5, Wat Phnom Hill USD1)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up from your hotel in city center only
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY K-YORK TRAVEL SERVICE CO.Ltd
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Phnom Penh city tour full day (Private tour)?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Phnom Penh city tour full day (Private tour)?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Phnom Penh city tour full day (Private tour)?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Phnom Penh city tour full day (Private tour)
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPhnom PenhBus Tours - Krong KaebCity Tours - Krong KaebHistorical Tours - Krong KaebFull-day Tours - Krong KaebBus Tours - SihanoukvilleCity Tours - SihanoukvilleHistorical Tours - SihanoukvilleFull-day Tours - SihanoukvilleBus Tours - Can ThoCity Tours - Can ThoHistorical Tours - Can ThoFull-day Tours - Can ThoCategory
Royal Palace Tours & TicketsPhnom Tamao Wildlife Rescue Center (PTWRC) Tours & TicketsSilk Island (Koh Dach) Tours & TicketsPhnom Penh Central Market (Phsar Thmey) Tours & TicketsWat Ounalom Tours & TicketsSisowath Quay Tours & TicketsSilver Pagoda (Wat Preah Keo) Tours & TicketsPhnom Penh Independence Monument Tours & Tickets