10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Take in the highlights of Cambodia’s capital, Phnom Penh, on this full-day private tour. Enjoy the undivided attention of your guide and an itinerary customised to your preferences, stopping at attractions including the Royal Palace, the Silver Pagoda, Wat Phnom, and the Russian Museum. Also included is a visit to the Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum and the Choeung Ek Memorial to learn more about the Khmer Rouge and Cambodia’s dark past.
- Incredible photo opportunities: Silver Pagoda, Royal Palace, Wat Phnom
- Guided visit to Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum and the Killing Fields of Choeung Ek
- Hassle-free hotel pickup and transport by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Private tour: spend longer at the sights that interest you most
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off at Phnom Phen City area
Transport by air-conditioned private car
English speaking local guide at the time of sightseeing
Any item not included in inclusions
Departure & Return
Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Mam Holidays
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour: Phnom Penh City Tour Full Day?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour: Phnom Penh City Tour Full Day?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tour: Phnom Penh City Tour Full Day?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour: Phnom Penh City Tour Full Day?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Tour: Phnom Penh City Tour Full Day
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursCity ToursMarketsFull-day ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPhnom PenhFood Tours - Krong KaebBus Tours - Krong KaebCity Tours - Krong KaebMarkets - Krong KaebFull-day Tours - Krong KaebFood Tours - SihanoukvilleBus Tours - SihanoukvilleCity Tours - SihanoukvilleMarkets - SihanoukvilleFull-day Tours - SihanoukvilleFood Tours - Can ThoBus Tours - Can ThoCity Tours - Can ThoMarkets - Can ThoFull-day Tours - Can ThoCategory