4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
See the sights of Phnom Penh your way during a private half-day tour that’s ideal for first-time visitors seeking a personalized experience. A private guide means you’ll receive undivided attention and have ample times to ask questions, while air-conditioned transport allows you to get between top attractions such as the Royal Palace and Wat Phnom with ease. Plus, convenient hotel pickup and drop-off are included.
- Private sightseeing tour of Phnom Penh, ideal for first-time visitors
- Travel between top attractions in air-conditioned comfort
- Receive undivided attention from a private guide
- Hassle-free hotel pickup and drop-off are included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off at Phnom Phen City area
Transport by air-conditioned private car
English speaking local guide at the time of sightseeing
Any item not included in inclusions
Departure & Return
Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- Group discount is available for group size of 2, 3, 4, 5 or more
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Mam Holidays
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour: Phnom Penh City Tour Half Day?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour: Phnom Penh City Tour Half Day?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tour: Phnom Penh City Tour Half Day?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour: Phnom Penh City Tour Half Day?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Tour: Phnom Penh City Tour Half Day
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursHalf-day ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPhnom PenhBus Tours - Krong KaebCity Tours - Krong KaebHalf-day Tours - Krong KaebBus Tours - SihanoukvilleCity Tours - SihanoukvilleHalf-day Tours - SihanoukvilleBus Tours - Can ThoCity Tours - Can ThoHalf-day Tours - Can ThoCategory