4 to 5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel Pick-Up and Drop-Off
English Speaking Biking Guide
Cannondale Mountain Bike & Helmet
Ferry Crossing Mekong River Fee
Cold Bottle Of Water During Your Biking
Cambodian Local Lunch
Drinks and other meals not clearly mentioned
Surcharge for special request on food, and meals.
Insurance, gratuities and personal expenses
All other service not stated in the program
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please meet at 7:45AM at your hotel lobby to be ready for departure at 8:00AM, and 8:15AM for departure at 8:30AM.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Royal Phnom Penh Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Magical Mekong River Island Biking Tours ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Magical Mekong River Island Biking Tours ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Magical Mekong River Island Biking Tours ?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Magical Mekong River Island Biking Tours ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Magical Mekong River Island Biking Tours
4 to 5 hours
5 hours 20 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Mountain Bike ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPhnom PenhMountain Bike Tours - Krong KaebHalf-day Tours - Krong KaebMountain Bike Tours - SihanoukvilleHalf-day Tours - SihanoukvilleMountain Bike Tours - Can ThoHalf-day Tours - Can ThoCategory