Are you interested in?
93 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
289 Tours & Activities
Choeung Ek Genocidal Center (Choeung Ek Killing Fields) Tours
93 Tours & Activities
3 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Saved to wishlist!
Meet and greet service at airport, including welcome itinerary and signage
Porterage for 1 piece of standard sized luggage + 1 hand carry per person for arrival & departure transfer
Private transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
Services of an English Speaking Local Guide
Accommodation and insurance
Air tickets and airport taxes
Visa authorization letter, visa fee and visa stamp fee
Other personal expenses such as gratuities, soft drinks, laundry, etc and other fees not mentioned.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Our tour guide and driver will wait for you at the entrance of arrival hall and holding the welcome signage with your name in it.
- Pochentong Airport, Phnom Penh Cambodia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Revealing clothes such as shorts and skirts above the knees and bare shoulders are prohibited in sacred places and temples. The Royal Palace will be closed on the morning of every Religious Buddhist date.
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tour East Cambodia
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 3 Days The Cambodia Capital?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 3 Days The Cambodia Capital?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 3 Days The Cambodia Capital?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 3 Days The Cambodia Capital?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 68160P46
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursCity ToursMulti-day ToursMarketsMulti-day & Extended ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPhnom PenhFood Tours - SihanoukvilleBus Tours - SihanoukvilleCity Tours - SihanoukvilleMulti-day Tours - SihanoukvilleMarkets - SihanoukvilleFood Tours - Phu QuocBus Tours - Phu QuocCity Tours - Phu QuocMulti-day Tours - Phu QuocMarkets - Phu QuocFood Tours - Ho Chi Minh CityBus Tours - Ho Chi Minh CityCity Tours - Ho Chi Minh CityMulti-day Tours - Ho Chi Minh CityMarkets - Ho Chi Minh CityCategory