6 to 7 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Transportation for the whole tour
Licensing English Speaking Tour Guide
Cold bottle of waters during the tour
Lunch ( your guide can recommend good local restaurant)
All entrance fees
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will pick all travelers from their hotel. Please kindly give us your correct hotel’s address. Please be ready at your hotel lobby in 10mns before start tour, and wear proper clothes for the Palace and Genocidal Museum ( shirts cover your shoulders and pants cover your knees ).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Royal Phnom Penh Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full-Day Phnom Penh Small Group City Tours ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Full-Day Phnom Penh Small Group City Tours ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full-Day Phnom Penh Small Group City Tours ?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full-Day Phnom Penh Small Group City Tours ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Full-Day Phnom Penh Small Group City Tours
6 to 7 minutes
5 hours 20 minutes
2 hours 42 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingPhnom PenhBus Tours - Krong KaebArchaeology Tours - Krong KaebHistorical Tours - Krong KaebBus Tours - SihanoukvilleArchaeology Tours - SihanoukvilleHistorical Tours - SihanoukvilleBus Tours - Can ThoArchaeology Tours - Can ThoHistorical Tours - Can ThoCategory
Wat Ounalom Tours & TicketsPhnom Tamao Wildlife Rescue Center (PTWRC) Tours & TicketsWat Phnom Tours & TicketsNational Museum of Cambodia Tours & TicketsPhnom Penh Independence Monument Tours & TicketsSilver Pagoda (Wat Preah Keo) Tours & TicketsSilk Island (Koh Dach) Tours & TicketsCambodia-Vietnam Friendship Monument Tours & Tickets