8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Most tourists to Phu Quoc stick to the beaches and resorts at the southern tip of the island, but there’s just as much to see and experience in northern Phu Quoc, away from the crowds and commercialisation. On this day long tour, visit a crocodile farm and watch one of the island’s unconventional dog races. Visit isolated islands, charming villages and exciting attractions, and discover the forest-lined Cua Can River by kayak.
- See Phu Quoc’s native Ridgeback dogs in action at an obstacle course-style dog racetrack
- Don’t feel like kayaking? Relax and travel the Cua Can River by boat instead
- Enjoy an authentic Vietnamese lunch at a local restaurant on the banks of the Cua Can River
- See Phu Quoc without organising a complex itinerary yourself
Saved to wishlist!
Port pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Depend on ship schedule
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- OPERATED BY Maximus Travel Vietnam
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 34602P17
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsPorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingPhu QuocShore Excursions - Southern VietnamPorts of Call Tours - Southern VietnamShore Excursions - SihanoukvillePorts of Call Tours - SihanoukvilleShore Excursions - Phnom PenhPorts of Call Tours - Phnom PenhCategory