- Full-day tour of Southern Phu Quoc island
- Visit a pearl oyster farm and learn more about the island’s oyster cultivation
- Cruise around the beaches and bays of southern Phu Quoc Island
- Enjoy activities such as swimming, fishing, and snorkeling
- No snorkeling experience necessary: instruction provided
- Great-value tour includes hotel pickup, lunch, and round-trip transport
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
What To Expect
Then, hop aboard for a cruise around the south side of the island and spend the rest of the day exploring the beaches, bays, and islets. Along the way, learn the art of fishing from your crew; dive in to swim and snorkel in the warm waters of the Gulf of Thailand; and tuck into a delicious lunch on-board.
After a full day at sea, return to shore, where a driver will be waiting to take you back to your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Maximum 1 child accompanied 1 adult, the 2nd child will pay the adult price.
- Free for children 0-5 years old ; 50% off for children 6-10 years old
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hoi An Express Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized