Explore our promoted experiences
- Escape the crowded beaches
- Experience Phu Quoc’s food culture
- Learn to prepare some Vietnamese dishes
- Includes lunch and island food tour
Departure & Return
Please meet at I Love Phu Quoc Restaurant & Bar, 40 Tran Hung Dao Street, Phu Quoc
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Customers who book for the Joint / Seat-in-Coach option are required to transfer on own arrangement to the start of the experience; no transfers are included
- Customers are advised that during the TET celebrations (celebration of Vietnamese New Year), excursions and tours may be subject to supplementary charges and/or may see longer waiting times than normal
- We will do all possible to comply with any dietary requirements during this excursion; it may not always be possible to confirm your wishes in advance based on the choice of local restaurant
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Featured menus for cooking classes may vary from season to season, depending on the availability of certain ingredients. Any example inside the description serves as an indication of what customers may learn to make
- Natural elements of any kind have a destructive effect on electronic equipment. It is the customer’s own responsibility to ensure that any camera, mobile telephone or other device is properly wrapped and protected against these elements. We cannot be held responsible in any way for negligence and/or not following suggestions for any damage related to this
- It is the responsibility of the customer to reach the meeting point for this excursion at least 30 minutes prior to the commencement of this excursion. Failure to do so may result in missing aspects of the excursion
- This joined tour with English-speaking guidance only is only operated in the morning with a minimum of 4 full paying guests
- Transfer from and to the meeting point (I Love Phu Quoc Restaurant & Bar. Address: 40 Tran Hung Dao Street, Phu Quoc) is not included in the tour
- Due to the nature of this tour, we regret to inform you that this excursion is not suitable for children under the age of 12. Families with children under this age may be denied participating based on the terms and conditions of this tour.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asian Trails LTD
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff