3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Phú Quốc is a picturesque island full of resorts and tourists who want to get away from it all, which means that it can get crowded and rowdy, even during the night. Escape the crowds and sail into the Gulf of Thailand with the island’s local squid fishermen on this night-time adventure. Anchor in the still waters and learn how to catch squid using special techniques developed by local fishermen. If you hook one, throw it on the barbecue and eat your catch!
- Just bring yourself: all fishing gear and bait is provided
- Even if you don’t catch anything, an authentic local dinner is provided
- No-fuss hotel pick-ups and drop-offs are available
- Suitable for all ages: this is an exciting fishing trip for the whole family
Saved to wishlist!
Roundtrip Car & Boat Transfer from Duong Dong town only
Local fishing equipment
Dinner on boat
5usd/pax for pick up & drop up Ong Lang beach area
10usd/pax for pick up & drop up Cua Can - Vung Bau beach area
20usd/pax for pick up& drop up Dai beach area and Vinpearl Land
Tips and Personal expenses
10usd/pax for pick up& drop up at Intercontinental area, Marriott area
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Menu is squid porridge, Noodle with vegetable, BBQ Shrimp or BBQ squid, fresh fruit
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Vietnam Tour Booking
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 9463P59
Explore Similar Things to Do
Night CruisesWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingPhu QuocNight Cruises - Southern VietnamNight Cruises - SihanoukvilleNight Cruises - Phnom PenhCategory