- Full-day eco-adventure trip from Phuket
- Explore Phuket’s forests and mangroves and swim in four types of water and pools
- Take a kayak trip along mangrove channels
- Trek through a rain forest and bathe in a waterfall
- Savor a Thai lunch and soak in hot springs and ice-cold pools at a beachside spa
- Swim in the sea at Natai Beach and take photos of the sunset
- Air-conditioned transport, lunch, entrance fees, and Kata-Karon hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Board a kayak, and choose to paddle or ride on a 30-minute journey around the mangrove channels. Watch for longtail monkeys, crabs, and walking fish, and pass stilted fishermen’s houses before going ashore to explore Bang Rong’s communities.
Visit a rubber plantation and pineapple farm, and sample some local snacks before continuing to Khao Phra Taeo National Park, a reserve that’s home to Phuket’s last virgin rainforest.
Trek along the forest trails past huge trees and creepers, learning about the rainforest eco-system on route. See the park’s Ton Sai Waterfall, and take an optional dip in its freshwater pool.
Then, take a break at idyllic Mai Khao Beach before driving into Phang-Nga province for lunch beside a paradise-like waterfall.
Duly refreshed, enjoy time to relax at the Hot Springs Resort, a spa offering hot spring pools, a whirlpool, and an ice-cold pool.
Finally, visit Natai Beach to watch the sunset. Take photos and swim here before your tour concludes at the starting point in Phuket.
Please note: you are recommended to wear comfortable and appropriate footwear for your trip, as paths and areas visited might be muddy.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY CC's Hideaway
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by 4-Waters Eco-Adventure Trip from Phuket Including Lunch.