- Take a guided tour around the highlights of Phuket
- Explore beautiful beaches and Buddhist temples
- See the 150-foot tall Big Buddha made of marble
- Hotel pickup and drop-off is included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up for all hotels and accommodation on Phuket Island. I Asia Thailand will contact you with your pick up time before the tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Restroom facilities available
- If you are being picked up in Rawai, you will be picked up after the tour stops at Patong Beach.
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- The last stop on the Morning Tour is at Gems Gallery International, the biggest gem store and factory in the world. Take advantage of complimentary soft drink, the air-conditioned lounge, the cinema and visit the factory and the enormous store with your own personal assistant. You may CHOOSE to stay here for as long as you want OR leave straight away, the choice is yours and your guide will see that you receive transportation back to your hotel as quickly as possible
- The Afternoon Tour will not stop at Karon Viewpoint or conclude at Gems Gallery BUT focuses more on the Walking Tour of Phuket Old Town and concludes with the view from Promthep Cape
- One of Phuket's largest sources of income comes from Cashew Nuts. A brief, yet popular, visit will be made to one of the island's first Cashew Nut factories. Enjoy free samples. Any purchases are optional and at your own expense
- *Views of the sunset from Promthep Cape is depending on weather conditions
- There is a minimum number of people required for the afternoon tour to operate. Only very rarely is there occasion for a booking to have shift to the morning tour OR to another afternoon due to lack of numbers.
- Should your travel plans change, do not worry. I Asia Thailand will do all possible to change your booking to fit with your new travel arrangements free of charge.
- Regarding passengers on a Shore Excursion from the cruise - the SHARED tour is not applicable. Passengers on a Shore Excursion must book the PRIVATE tour.
- Infant seats are available but cannot be guaranteed. They are on a 'first booked-first served basis'
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY I Asia Thailand
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Amazing Phuket Island Guided Tour & Big Buddha (SHA Plus).