5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Challenge yourself to a trek through the Thai jungle on this Phuket eco-tour. Follow your guide through the wilderness on a challenging hike with plenty of good views, then head to the Phuket Big Buddha and Wat Chalong, Phuket's largest Buddhist temple. Complete your tour with a healthy lunch at a restaurant or organic farm, depending on the day.
- Phuket cultural and hiking tour
- See popular sites and get away from the crowds in the same tour
- Visit the Phuket Big Buddha and Wat Chalong
- Have a healthy lunch after the trek
Saved to wishlist!
Beverages, bottled water, lunch and snacks
Free hotel pickup and drop-off in the Kata, Kata Noi, Karon area
Transfer fees for locations outside the Kata, Kata Noi, Karon areas
Please contact hotel at 076-333-222 to confirm transfer fees
Departure & Return
This activity will end right where it started.Pickup from hotels can be arranged, those hotels in the Kata and Karon areas are free, other areas there is a fee depending on the location of the hotel.
CC's Hideaway , 36 Patak Rd. Soi 10, Karon, Phuket 83100 Thailand Katathani Phuket Beach Resort , 14, Kata Noi Road, Kata Noi Beach, Karon, Phuket 83100 Thailand
This operator has two meet-up options available. You can either meet at the departure point below or select a location for pick-up.
CC's Hideaway , 84 Patak Rd, Tambon Karon, Amphoe Mueang Phuket, Chang Wat Phuket 83100, Thailand
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day, weather and traffic conditions
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes and clothes
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off in the Kata, Kata Noi, Karon areas
- Other pick up locations available at an extra cost (determined by location)
- Please leave message with supplier to request transfer services
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY CC's Hideaway
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Big Buddha Jungle Trekking with Lunch in Phuket?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Big Buddha Jungle Trekking with Lunch in Phuket?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Big Buddha Jungle Trekking with Lunch in Phuket?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Big Buddha Jungle Trekking with Lunch in Phuket?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Big Buddha Jungle Trekking with Lunch in Phuket
5 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
HikingNature and WildlifeTuk Tuk Tours Eco ToursWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingPhuketHiking - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastNature and Wildlife - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastTuk Tuk Tours - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastEco Tours - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastWalking Tours - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastHalf-day Tours - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastHiking - Ko Yao YaiNature and Wildlife - Ko Yao YaiTuk Tuk Tours - Ko Yao YaiEco Tours - Ko Yao YaiWalking Tours - Ko Yao YaiHalf-day Tours - Ko Yao YaiHiking - Ko Phi Phi DonNature and Wildlife - Ko Phi Phi DonTuk Tuk Tours - Ko Phi Phi DonEco Tours - Ko Phi Phi DonWalking Tours - Ko Phi Phi DonHalf-day Tours - Ko Phi Phi DonCategory
Bangla Road (Patong) Tours & TicketsNai Harn Beach (Naiharn Beach) Tours & TicketsPhang Nga Bay (Ao Phang Nga) Tours & TicketsPhuket FantaSea Tours & TicketsPromthep Cape (Laem Phromthep) Tours & TicketsKoh Yao Yai (Ko Yao Yai) Tours & TicketsPhuket Old Town Tours & TicketsChalong Bay Rum Distillery Tours & TicketsMaya Bay (Maya Beach) Tours & TicketsWat Chalong Tours & TicketsKoh Yao Noi (Ko Yao Noi) Tours & TicketsPatong Beach Tours & TicketsPatong Boxing Stadium Tours & TicketsChalong Bay Tours & TicketsA-Maze Garden Tours & TicketsPhuket Bird Park Tours & TicketsKata Beach Tours & TicketsSiam Niramit Phuket Tours & TicketsUpside Down House Phuket (Baan Teelanka) Tours & TicketsFreedom Beach Tours & Tickets