- Full-day speedboat tour of James Bond Island and Phang Nga Bay from Phuket
- Paddle around the caves and lagoons of Hong Island on a canoe
- See the distinctive Khao Ping Gan, which featured in Bond movie ‘The Man With the Golden Gun’
- Tuck into a delicious buffet lunch in Ko Panyi village
- Enjoy swimming, sunbathing or jet skiing (extra cost) at Naka Noi beach
- Great-value tour includes hotel pick-up, lunch and round-trip transport
Departure & Return
Departure PointPhuket, Phuket
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Stop to snap photos of the dramatic sea cliffs as you cruise past Koh Panak Island, then continue to Hong Island for a thrilling sea canoeing tour. Accompanied by your guide, paddle your way around the island’s unusual rock formations, limestone caves and hidden lagoons.
Back on the speedboat, it’s time for the day’s star attraction – a cruise around Khao Ping Gan (Leaning Rock), better known as ‘James Bond Island’. Get your camera ready as you spot the famous Ko Tapu, the 66-foot (20-meter) limestone rock that featured as Scaramanga's hideaway in ‘The Man With the Golden Gun’.
Pause for a delicious buffet lunch in the fishing village of Ko Panyi, then take a tour of the traditional island, with its stilted houses and colorful fishing boats.
Stop to take a peek inside the Ice Cream and Diamond caves, en-route to the final stop of the day, Naka Noi island. Enjoy free time to swim and sunbathe on the beach, or try fun activities such as Jet Skiing or banana boating (extra cost), before setting sail back to Phuket.
Finally arrive back at the pier, where a driver will be waiting to take you back to your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please select the tour grade location of your hotel area accordingly to avoid any extra charges on transportation.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- We are not able to pick up customer coming from cruise boat docking at Phuket, due to the pick up and returning time will be a problem.
- Due to the Covid-19 situation, our programs might have some slight changes in our program which follow Thailand's Government policy. Such as buffet restriction, we will be serving our customer bento lunch. Some Islands that we are visiting may have off limits during this Covid-19 period.
- Most travelers can participate
- Not allowed for travelers has fever and symptoms of Covid-19
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Excursion Phuket
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
See all safety measures taken by Day Trip to James Bond Island by Premium Speedboat from Phuket.