8 hours (approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
James Bond Island is one of the most visited islands of Phang Nga Bay, famous for its starring role in Bond movie ‘The Man with the Golden Gun’. This full-day speedboat cruise from Phuket also includes sea canoeing at Hong Island, a trek to the Ice Cream and Diamond Caves, and free time on Naka Noi Island.
- Full-day speedboat tour of James Bond Island and Phang Nga Bay from Phuket
- Paddle around the caves and lagoons of Hong Island on a canoe
- See the distinctive Khao Ping Gan, which featured in Bond movie ‘The Man With the Golden Gun’
- Tuck into a delicious buffet lunch in Ko Panyi village
- Enjoy swimming, sunbathing or jet skiing (extra cost) at Naka Noi beach
- Great-value tour includes hotel pick-up, lunch and round-trip transport
Saved to wishlist!
National Park fees
Professional English speaking guide
Round-trip shared transfer
Lunch, morning and afternoon tea breaks
Souvenir photos and videos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
This operator has two meet-up options available. You can either meet at the departure point below or select a location for pick-up.
Yamu Pier , XCR8+359 Andaman Sea, Tambon Pa Klok, 83110, Thailand
We are located in Yamu Private Pier