3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Try scuba diving in Thailand on an introductory dive at Kata Beach. Ideal for non-certified divers, the 3-hour dive experience gives you the chance to view the underwater world and marine life such as colorful corals, parrot fish, and moray eels. Your guide takes a maximum of three people into calm shallow waters for a relaxed diving tour that includes use of all equipment, snacks, and hotel pickup and drop-off.
- 3-Hour introductory scuba diving experience from Phuket
- Scuba dive in the warm waters of the Andaman Sea from Kata Beach
- See colorful marine life such as lionfish, parrotfish, and a variety of corals
- Dive with a guide who leads a maximum of three people on the introductory dive, ensuring a safe experience
- Includes use of wetsuit and other diving equipment, snacks, and hotel pickup and drop-off
Saved to wishlist!
Dive instructor, full equipment rental, tanks and weights included
Drinking water, coffee and tea
Hotel pickup and drop-off from Karon, Kata, Chalong, Rawai and Nai Harn
Hotel pickup and drop off outside of the areas of Karon, Kata, Rawai, Nai Harn, Chalong
Departure & Return
53 Thanon Kake Kwan, Tambon Karon, Amphoe Mueang Phuket, Chang Wat Phuket 83100, Thailand
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Not suitable for people with respiratory or ear issues.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Phuket dash Scuba dot Com
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 3-Hour Introduction to Scuba Diving Experience at Kata Beach In Phuket?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 3-Hour Introduction to Scuba Diving Experience at Kata Beach In Phuket?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 3-Hour Introduction to Scuba Diving Experience at Kata Beach In Phuket?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 3-Hour Introduction to Scuba Diving Experience at Kata Beach In Phuket?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
3-Hour Introduction to Scuba Diving Experience at Kata Beach In Phuket
Explore Similar Things to Do
Scuba DivingSnorkelingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesPhuketScuba Diving - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastSnorkeling - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastScuba Diving - Ko Yao YaiSnorkeling - Ko Yao YaiScuba Diving - Ko Phi Phi DonSnorkeling - Ko Phi Phi DonCategory
Trickeye MuseumKata BeachChalong Bay Rum DistilleryPhuket Bird ParkPatong BeachNai Harn Beach (Naiharn Beach)Promthep Cape (Laem Phromthep)Siam Niramit PhuketA-Maze GardenPhuket FantaSeaPatong Boxing StadiumMaya Bay (Maya Beach)Phang Nga Bay (Ao Phang Nga)Phuket Botanic GardenPhuket Weekend Market (Naka Market)Chalong BayWat ChalongSplash Jungle Water ParkKoh Yao Yai (Ko Yao Yai) Koh Yao Noi (Ko Yao Noi)