Are you interested in?
Phi Phi Islands (Koh Phi Phi) Tours
117 Tours & Activities
350 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
866 Tours & Activities
10 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Have more space to lounge as you cruise around the Phi Phi Islands on this full-day tour with a larger size boat. Stop at popular destinations such as Maya Bay, Monkey Beach, and Viking Cave, and have free time at Phi Phi Don for lunch, snorkeling, and the beach. With round-trip transfers from Phuket provided, it’s easy to explore the tropical islands of the Andaman Sea.
- Hear insightful commentary from the guide
- Go snorkeling to view Thailand’s colorful marine life
- Includes use of snorkel gear and some admission fees
- Lunch, fruit snacks, and non-alcoholic drinks provided
Saved to wishlist!
Mask Snorkel and Life jacket
Seasonal fresh fruit and cool soft drink
Round Trip boat transfer for Phuket - Phi Phi Island
National park fee - at Maya bay who want Snokerling need to pay 400 Thb Adult & 200 Thb Child
Hotel pick up & drop off (Meet at Rassada Pier)
Departure & Return
Departure PointPhuket (Rassada Pier), Ratsada, Mueang Phuket District, Phuket 83000, Thailand
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Please Note : The maximum of 15 travelers is for land transport only. The maximum of water transport is varied based on the vessels (Speedboat = 35, Longtail Boat = 12, June Bahtra = 50)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sightseeingbangkok.com
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full Day Tour of Phi Phi Island by Big Boat from Rassada Pier, Phuket?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Full Day Tour of Phi Phi Island by Big Boat from Rassada Pier, Phuket?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full Day Tour of Phi Phi Island by Big Boat from Rassada Pier, Phuket?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full Day Tour of Phi Phi Island by Big Boat from Rassada Pier, Phuket?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 91960P150
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursNature and WildlifeWater ToursExtremeUnderground Tours SnorkelingFull-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingPhuket4WD Tours - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastSporting Events - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastBus Tours - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastNature and Wildlife - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastWater Tours - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastExtreme - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastUnderground Tours - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastSnorkeling - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastFull-day Tours - Southern Thailand and Andaman Coast4WD Tours - Ko Phi Phi DonSporting Events - Ko Phi Phi DonBus Tours - Ko Phi Phi DonNature and Wildlife - Ko Phi Phi DonWater Tours - Ko Phi Phi DonExtreme - Ko Phi Phi DonUnderground Tours - Ko Phi Phi DonSnorkeling - Ko Phi Phi DonFull-day Tours - Ko Phi Phi Don4WD Tours - Khao LakSporting Events - Khao LakBus Tours - Khao LakNature and Wildlife - Khao LakWater Tours - Khao LakExtreme - Khao LakUnderground Tours - Khao LakSnorkeling - Khao LakFull-day Tours - Khao LakCategory
Koh Yao Yai (Ko Yao Yai) Bangla Road (Patong) Phuket FantaSeaPromthep Cape (Laem Phromthep)Freedom BeachChalong BayPhuket Old TownSplash Jungle Water ParkMaya Bay (Maya Beach)Racha Island (Raya Island)A-Maze GardenUpside Down House Phuket (Baan Teelanka)Patong Boxing StadiumPhuket Weekend Market (Naka Market)Trickeye MuseumKata BeachWat ChalongAo Phang Nga National Park Phuket Bird ParkPatong Beach