Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Proceed to the delivery of your luggage, then proceed to "EXIT" when you out the security point, our Staff will be holding a sign with the lead traveler's name on it. After that you will transferred to the destination
- Surat Thani International Airport (URT), Unnamed Road Tambon Hua Toei, Amphoe Phunphin, Chang Wat Surat Thani 84130, Thailand
- Nakhon Si Thammarat Airport, 598 หมู่ที่ 1 Tambon Pak Phun, Amphoe Mueang Nakhon Si Thammarat, Chang Wat Nakhon Si Thammarat 80000, Thailand
- Phuket Intl Airport, Mai Khao, Phuket 83110 Thailand
- Krabi Airport, 133 Thanon Phet Kasem, Tambon Nuea Khlong, Amphoe Nuea Khlong, Chang Wat Krabi 81130, Thailand
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY A.T.E. Asia Travel And Estate
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms