5 hours (Approx.)
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Explore our promoted experiences
Explore the vibrant flavors and vivid spices of Thai cuisine, and enjoy an accessible way to learn, when you sign up for this hands-on cooking class. Following pickup at your Pa Tong accommodation via air-conditioned vehicle, head directly to your guide’s home. With just a small group for company, you’ll learn all about the cuisine of Phuket and southern Thailand, and will prepare several authentic dishes. At the end of class, enjoy your delicious, homemade lunch.
- This class provides an accessible introduction to southern Thai cuisine
- Learn to prepare multiple traditional dishes, and enjoy a homemade lunch
- A small-group cooking class ensures you receive individual instruction
- Round-trip transit from your local hotel via air-conditioned vehicle
Saved to wishlist!
Landing and facility fees
Departure & Return
Patong Beach, Pa Tong, Kathu District, Phuket 83150, Thailand
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Exotissimo Thailand
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Questions & Answers
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Home Thai Cooking Class (Join)?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Home Thai Cooking Class (Join)?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Home Thai Cooking Class (Join)?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Home Thai Cooking Class (Join)?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 6258P33
Explore Similar Things to Do
Cooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifePhuketCooking Classes - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastCooking Classes - Ko Phi Phi DonCooking Classes - Khao LakCategory
Trickeye MuseumWat ChalongKoh Yao Noi (Ko Yao Noi)Ao Phang Nga National Park Freedom BeachPhuket Weekend Market (Naka Market)Siam Niramit PhuketBangla Road (Patong) Nai Harn Beach (Naiharn Beach)Patong Boxing StadiumPhang Nga Bay (Ao Phang Nga)Racha Island (Raya Island)Upside Down House Phuket (Baan Teelanka)Phuket Botanic GardenKata BeachPromthep Cape (Laem Phromthep)Maya Bay (Maya Beach)Phuket Bird ParkPhuket FantaSeaA-Maze Garden