8 to 9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
The islands of Phang Nga Bay are known for their beautiful beaches, rocky cliffs, and sea caves. On this active tour, cruise around the bay on a longtail boat, enjoy sea kayaking around Talu Island and Wat Suwan Kuha cave temple, visit the stilted villages of Panyee Island, and see James Bond Island, where ‘The Man with the Golden Gun’ was filmed.
- Sea canoeing excursion around Phang Nga Bay caves
- Delicious Thai-style buffet lunch on Panyee Island
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off from your Phuket hotel
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 15 people
Saved to wishlist!
Use of sea kayak and gear
Round-trip boat transport
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
ถนน ราษฎร์อุทิศ 200 ปี Tambon Patong, Amphoe Kathu, Chang Wat Phuket 83150, Thailand
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
Pa Tong, Kathu District, Phuket, Thailand
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Please wait at Hotel Lobby 15 minutes before the time specified on this voucher to start.
- Not recommended for children under the age of 1 year
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Please bring a towel, swimsuit, sun protection and dry, warm clothes for the end of the day
- We can provide free Prickup for below Area: Patong area, Kata area, Karon area, Phuket Town area
- Please bring comfortable non-slip footwear. From experience we suggest 400 film for your camera. Flash will not be necessary inside the lighted caves, the high speed film will produce beautiful clear colour photos.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Free Door To Door Pick up for our tours at the following locations with NO CHARGE - Patong District area (3 KM radius area) with namely Patong Beach, Kata Beach & Karon Beach
- You can also join our tours at PHUKET Meeting Points - Star Bucks Café On the front of Jungceylon (Jungceylon is a famous shopping center located at center of Patong District /Patong Beach Area)
- An additional surcharge for hotel pickup outside 3 miles (5 km) radius from the city center is applicable and payable on the day of your activity.
- Please Note : The maximum of 15 travelers is for land transport only. The maximum for water transport is varied based on the vessels (Speedboat = 35, Longtail Boat = 12, June Bahtra = 50)
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sightseeingbangkok.com
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Phang Nga Bay Sea Cave Canoeing Tour by Longtail Boat from Phuket?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Phang Nga Bay Sea Cave Canoeing Tour by Longtail Boat from Phuket?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Phang Nga Bay Sea Cave Canoeing Tour by Longtail Boat from Phuket?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Phang Nga Bay Sea Cave Canoeing Tour by Longtail Boat from Phuket?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursNature and WildlifeWater ToursExtremeUnderground Tours Cruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingPhuket4WD Tours - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastSporting Events - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastBus Tours - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastNature and Wildlife - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastWater Tours - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastExtreme - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastUnderground Tours - Southern Thailand and Andaman Coast4WD Tours - Ko Phi Phi DonSporting Events - Ko Phi Phi DonBus Tours - Ko Phi Phi DonNature and Wildlife - Ko Phi Phi DonWater Tours - Ko Phi Phi DonExtreme - Ko Phi Phi DonUnderground Tours - Ko Phi Phi Don4WD Tours - Khao LakSporting Events - Khao LakBus Tours - Khao LakNature and Wildlife - Khao LakWater Tours - Khao LakExtreme - Khao LakUnderground Tours - Khao LakCategory
Trickeye MuseumFreedom BeachA-Maze GardenPatong Boxing StadiumRacha Island (Raya Island)Phuket Weekend Market (Naka Market)Upside Down House Phuket (Baan Teelanka)Siam Niramit PhuketSplash Jungle Water ParkPhuket Old TownKoh Yao Noi (Ko Yao Noi)Wat ChalongPromthep Cape (Laem Phromthep)Bangla Road (Patong) Maya Bay (Maya Beach)Koh Yao Yai (Ko Yao Yai) Chalong BayPhuket FantaSeaPhang Nga Bay (Ao Phang Nga)Kata Beach