12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Snorkeling equipment: life jacket, mask and snorkel
Coffee/tea and cookies at pier before departure
All Fees and Taxes
Personal accident insurance
National Park fees
Soft drinks and fresh fruits on board
Bus & boat transfer
Restroom on board
Experienced Captain & Crew
Flippers for rent
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We Pick up from any hotel located at Phuket.
Kata, Patong, Karon, Kamala, Tritrang, Kalim - FREE (included in price)
ADDITIONAL FEE (must be paid in cash directly to the guide):
NAI HARN, RAWAI, NAIYANG, NAITHON, MAIKHAO, THALANG, BANGTAO, LAGOON, SURIN - 200 THB/PERSON (round trip).
Private transfer, MAXIMUM 12 SEATS, round trip :
SIREY BAY – 1600 THB/BUS
PHUKET TOWN, CAPE PANWA - 1200 THB/BUS
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Phuket Top Tour
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Phi Phi Day Tour with Seaview Lunch?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Phi Phi Day Tour with Seaview Lunch?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Phi Phi Day Tour with Seaview Lunch?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Phi Phi Day Tour with Seaview Lunch?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "The snorkeling, sightseeing, beaches, everything about it was totally worthwhile." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Phi Phi Day Tour with Seaview Lunch
5 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeWater ToursJet BoatingFull-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingPhuketBus Tours - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastNature and Wildlife - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastWater Tours - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastJet Boating - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastFull-day Tours - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastBus Tours - Ko Yao YaiNature and Wildlife - Ko Yao YaiWater Tours - Ko Yao YaiJet Boating - Ko Yao YaiFull-day Tours - Ko Yao YaiBus Tours - Ko Phi Phi DonNature and Wildlife - Ko Phi Phi DonWater Tours - Ko Phi Phi DonJet Boating - Ko Phi Phi DonFull-day Tours - Ko Phi Phi DonCategory
Chalong Bay Rum DistilleryPhang Nga Bay (Ao Phang Nga)Wat ChalongKoh Yao Yai (Ko Yao Yai) Freedom BeachNai Harn Beach (Naiharn Beach)Phuket Botanic GardenPhuket Old TownA-Maze GardenTrickeye MuseumAo Phang Nga National Park Chalong BayPhuket Weekend Market (Naka Market)Promthep Cape (Laem Phromthep)Koh Yao Noi (Ko Yao Noi)Siam Niramit PhuketPatong Boxing StadiumSplash Jungle Water ParkUpside Down House Phuket (Baan Teelanka)Bangla Road (Patong)