- Full-day boat tour to Phi Phi Island from Phuket
- See Maya Bay, the gorgeous lagoon used as a filming location for 'The Beach'
- Swim and snorkel in crystaline blue waters
- Get up close and personal with wild primates at Monkey Beach
- Soak up the sun on serene Bamboo Island
- Avoid the afternoon crowds with an early bird departure
- Includes an onboard buffet lunch
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pickup customer from every hotel in Phuket. Pickup start From 7.00AM - 7.30AM depending on hotel location. Once booked the tour operator will be email you the exactly pickup time from your hotel.
What To Expect
On the island of Phi Phi Leh, visit the natural swimming pool of Pileh Lagoon during low tide for a refreshing dip. Swim or snorkel in the warm, clear waters with provided equipment and explore underwater coral formations and marine life. Peer into the entrance of Viking Cave, where you can spy a large colony of native swift birds, and get a close encounter with the wild residents of Monkey Beach.
Midday, enjoy a delicious buffet lunch on board before cruising to Bamboo Island, a flat evergreen escape where you can relax on the silky white sand or swim in the magnificent blue waters. Continue snorkeling then soak up the sun and sights on the return boat trip to Phuket, where the tour concludes with hotel drop-off in the afternoon.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- This tour not available for the customer who come from cruise terminal
- The duration of transfers are approximate; the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- OPERATED BY My Phuket
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Amazing Phi Phi Island Speedboat and Longtail Boat Day Trip.
- "The Phi Phi Islands are a must if you are visiting the area!" See review
- "Soft drinks and beer were not included but we had soft drinks on the boat that we could take and beer was available for purchase (100bht/ea.)." See review
- "Pros- loved the snorkeling and the food was ok. Cons- I picked early riser as I thought it would be early and we would be able to avoid some of the tourists." See review