Are you interested in?
Phi Phi Islands (Koh Phi Phi) Tours
117 Tours & Activities
350 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
866 Tours & Activities
8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Popular for azure waters and white sand beaches, the Phi Phi Islands are a major hotspot for visitors to Thailand. While the islands are picturesque, being stuck on a slow, crowded tourist boat can spoil the experience. On this tour, take a small speedboat to see the well-known sites and secluded spots where you can take in the islands’ natural beauty.
- First footsteps in the sand: make landfall early to avoid the crowds
- Tailor the day to your interests with a flexible itinerary
- Snorkel gear is included, so don't stress about fitting a mask in your luggage
- Start the day off the right way with breakfast on the beach
Saved to wishlist!
National Park fees
Hotel pickup and drop-off (Kata-Karon-Patong-Kamala-Surin only)
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Coffee and/or Tea
Restroom on board
WiFi on board
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We provide complimentary Hotel Transfers to most of the popular areas around Phuket.
If your pickup location is outside the complimentary mini-van route of Kata, Karon and Patong, Kamala, Surin, Bangtao we need to hire a private car to make the return transfer. Please check this link to view a map of the free transfer zone.
The cost for car is 500 THB baht each way (per car - not per person) and we will organise this for you. For locations outside of Phuket higher charges apply and we will advise you soon after receiving your booking.
We will send through an exact pick-up time the day before the tour.
- Phuket Deep Sea Port
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Cancellation Policy - 100% refund payable if 5 days cancellation notice provided
- Most travelers can participate
- Minimum Passenger Numbers - Simba reserves the right to re-schedule a tour that does contain a minimum of 6 seats booked
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- OPERATED BY Simba Sea Trips
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Phi Phi Sunrise from Phuket?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Phi Phi Sunrise from Phuket?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Phi Phi Sunrise from Phuket?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Phi Phi Sunrise from Phuket?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
What is the maximum group size during Phi Phi Sunrise from Phuket?
This activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers.
See all safety measures taken by Phi Phi Sunrise from Phuket.
See all safety measures taken by Phi Phi Sunrise from Phuket.
Product code: 85890P5
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursSporting EventsWater ToursExtremePorts of Call ToursJet BoatingFull-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingPhuketShore Excursions - Southern Thailand and Andaman Coast4WD Tours - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastSporting Events - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastWater Tours - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastExtreme - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastPorts of Call Tours - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastJet Boating - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastFull-day Tours - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastShore Excursions - Ko Phi Phi Don4WD Tours - Ko Phi Phi DonSporting Events - Ko Phi Phi DonWater Tours - Ko Phi Phi DonExtreme - Ko Phi Phi DonPorts of Call Tours - Ko Phi Phi DonJet Boating - Ko Phi Phi DonFull-day Tours - Ko Phi Phi DonShore Excursions - Khao Lak4WD Tours - Khao LakSporting Events - Khao LakWater Tours - Khao LakExtreme - Khao LakPorts of Call Tours - Khao LakJet Boating - Khao LakFull-day Tours - Khao LakCategory
A-Maze GardenKoh Yao Yai (Ko Yao Yai) Freedom BeachPhuket Weekend Market (Naka Market)Siam Niramit PhuketUpside Down House Phuket (Baan Teelanka)Maya Bay (Maya Beach)Koh Yao Noi (Ko Yao Noi)Kata BeachChalong BayPhuket FantaSeaPatong BeachAo Phang Nga National Park Splash Jungle Water ParkPhuket Old TownBangla Road (Patong) Phuket Bird ParkPhuket Botanic GardenPromthep Cape (Laem Phromthep)Nai Harn Beach (Naiharn Beach)