9 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Yoga/Muay Thai class
Use of resort facilities
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick-up is available from specific areas in Phuket: Maikhao, Naithon, Talang-Naiyang, Surin, Bangtao, Kamala, Patong, Kata, Karon, Rawai, Naiharn. Look for a guide wearing a TripGuru attire or holding a TripGuru sign.
Kindly be at your meeting point/hotel lobby (please ensure your accommodation is within our free pickup areas) at least 10 minutes before the stated meeting/pick up time. Our tour guides will only wait a maximum of 10 minutes for you before proceeding to the next stop.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY TripGuru Thailand
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Phuket Wellness Tour: Yoga, Muay Thai Class, Phuket City – Full Day?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Phuket Wellness Tour: Yoga, Muay Thai Class, Phuket City – Full Day?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Phuket Wellness Tour: Yoga, Muay Thai Class, Phuket City – Full Day?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Phuket Wellness Tour: Yoga, Muay Thai Class, Phuket City – Full Day?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 163642P15
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingPhuketBus Tours - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastHistorical Tours - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastFull-day Tours - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastBus Tours - Ko Phi Phi DonHistorical Tours - Ko Phi Phi DonFull-day Tours - Ko Phi Phi DonBus Tours - Khao LakHistorical Tours - Khao LakFull-day Tours - Khao LakCategory
Kata BeachRacha Island (Raya Island)Promthep Cape (Laem Phromthep)Koh Yao Noi (Ko Yao Noi)Patong BeachPhang Nga Bay (Ao Phang Nga)Wat ChalongKoh Yao Yai (Ko Yao Yai) Phuket FantaSeaAo Phang Nga National Park Phuket Old TownPhuket Weekend Market (Naka Market)Siam Niramit PhuketPhuket Botanic GardenTrickeye MuseumUpside Down House Phuket (Baan Teelanka)Patong Boxing StadiumChalong BayA-Maze GardenBangla Road (Patong)