4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Learn to prepare a menu of Thai dishes for lunch or dinner during a cooking class in Phuket. Gain hands-on experience making homemade curry paste and preparing popular dishes such as chicken satay, Panang curry with chicken, and mango sticky rice. Collect fresh ingredients at a local market and enjoy your meal afterward. Round-trip hotel transport is included. Receive personalized attention in this small-group class, limited to 10 participants.
- Hands-on Thai cooking class in Phuket
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Prepare classic dishes such as Pad Thai, papaya salad, and Massaman curry
- Select a morning or afternoon class
- Small-group lesson limited to 10 people ensures a personalized experience
- Visit the local market and enjoy lunch or dinner
Saved to wishlist!
Chicken Green Curry
For the curry dishes, all curry pastes are mde from scratch.
Pad Thai is Thailand's national dish, a flavorful stir-fry dish consisting of rice noodles, tofu, bean sprouts, eggs and dried shrimp or fresh meat.
Tom Yum Kung
Tom yum kung is spicy shrimp soup, is the number one of the top ten Thai dishes.
Mango sticky rice
Mango sticky rice is a traditional Thai dessert made with glutinous rice, fresh mango and coconut milk.
Led by a certified Thai cooks, making for a highly personalized and rewarding experience.
The class cater for a small group with maximum of 10 people in a traditional open kitchen.
The package included roundtrip transfer in (Kata, Karon, Patong, Rawai and Phuket town).
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Phuket Easy Thai Cooking, 51/6 Soi Madsayid Rawai Mueng Phuket
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Free for children under 7 years old, must be accompanied by an adult
- Extra charge THB 1,100 for non-cooking participants
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Phuket Easy Thai Cooking
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Half-Day Phuket Easy Thai Cooking ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Half-Day Phuket Easy Thai Cooking ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Half-Day Phuket Easy Thai Cooking ?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Half-Day Phuket Easy Thai Cooking ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Half-Day Phuket Easy Thai Cooking
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesCooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeUnique ExperiencesPhuketUnique Experiences - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastCooking Classes - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastUnique Experiences - Ko Yao YaiCooking Classes - Ko Yao YaiUnique Experiences - Ko Phi Phi DonCooking Classes - Ko Phi Phi DonCategory
Siam Niramit PhuketPhang Nga Bay (Ao Phang Nga)Phuket FantaSeaPromthep Cape (Laem Phromthep)Trickeye MuseumPatong Boxing StadiumBangla Road (Patong) Koh Yao Yai (Ko Yao Yai) Upside Down House Phuket (Baan Teelanka)Nai Harn Beach (Naiharn Beach)Splash Jungle Water ParkMaya Bay (Maya Beach)Phuket Bird ParkChalong BayPhuket Old TownA-Maze GardenFreedom BeachAo Phang Nga National Park Koh Yao Noi (Ko Yao Noi)Patong Beach