5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Phuket’s natural beauty and culture on this guided excursion. After a convenient hotel pickup, visit top attractions like the massive Big Buddha statue and sacred Wat Chalong temple. Visit a cashew nut factory, stop for photos at Windmill Viewpoint, check out picturesque beaches—and learn all about Phuket from an informative local guide as you go.
- Experience Phuket’s top attractions on this half-day guided adventure
- Capture memorable photos of Phuket’s beauty and visit 5 great beaches
- Learn about Phuket and Thai culture from a knowledgeable guide
- Make the most of limited time with convenient hotel pickup and drop-off
Saved to wishlist!
Sightseeing tour by air-conditioned vehicles
Hotel pick up & Drop-off.(Centrally located hotel in Phuket)
Food and drinks.
Departure & Return
ถนน ราษฎร์อุทิศ 200 ปี Tambon Patong, Amphoe Kathu, Chang Wat Phuket 83150, Thailand
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
Pa Tong, Kathu District, Phuket, Thailand
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please wait at Hotel Lobby 15 minutes before the time specified on this voucher to start.
- Any late from your side may be re-allocated to a later time if available, Otherwise this will be auto canceled with charge 100%.
- Driver can be late by 15-30 Minutes due to Traffic or any unwanted clauses.
- You can Show either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity to our Guide.
- Free Door To Door Pick up for our tours at the following locations with NO CHARGE - Patong District area (3 KM radius area) with namely Patong Beach, Kata Beach & Karon Beach
- You can also join our tours at PHUKET Meeting Points - Star Bucks Café On the front of Jungceylon (Jungceylon is a famous shopping center located at center of Patong District /Patong Beach Area)
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- An additional surcharge for hotel pickup outside 3 miles (5 km) radius from the city center is applicable and payable on the day of your activity.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sightseeingbangkok.com
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Phuket City Tour: Karon View Point, Big Buddha & Wat Chalong (Multi Languages)?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Phuket City Tour: Karon View Point, Big Buddha & Wat Chalong (Multi Languages)?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Phuket City Tour: Karon View Point, Big Buddha & Wat Chalong (Multi Languages)?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Phuket City Tour: Karon View Point, Big Buddha & Wat Chalong (Multi Languages)?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 91960P29
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingPhuketBus Tours - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastCity Tours - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastHistorical Tours - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastHalf-day Tours - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastBus Tours - Ko Phi Phi DonCity Tours - Ko Phi Phi DonHistorical Tours - Ko Phi Phi DonHalf-day Tours - Ko Phi Phi DonBus Tours - Khao LakCity Tours - Khao LakHistorical Tours - Khao LakHalf-day Tours - Khao LakCategory
Chalong BaySiam Niramit PhuketTrickeye MuseumPromthep Cape (Laem Phromthep)Phang Nga Bay (Ao Phang Nga)Phuket Bird ParkKoh Yao Noi (Ko Yao Noi)Bangla Road (Patong) Freedom BeachKoh Yao Yai (Ko Yao Yai) A-Maze GardenRacha Island (Raya Island)Phuket Old TownPhuket FantaSeaAo Phang Nga National Park Phuket Weekend Market (Naka Market)Splash Jungle Water ParkMaya Bay (Maya Beach)Nai Harn Beach (Naiharn Beach)Phuket Botanic Garden