4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Learn how to prepare traditional Thai cuisine during a 4-hour cooking class. Convenient transportation takes you from your hotel to Kata. Pick up ingredients from a local market with your teacher and let the hands-on experience begin. Classes are available in both the morning and afternoon, with different dishes taught each day. So you're free to choose a time and menu that works for you.
- Learn to prepare Thai food in a hands-on environment
- Enjoy convenient hotel pickup and drop-off
- Start in the morning or afternoon
- Visit a traditional market with your teacher
Saved to wishlist!
To Yun Gung shirmp soup spicy, Green curry with chicken, Pad Thai Noodle,
Tom Yum Gung or Shirm soup spicy serve wtih steam rice Green curry with chikcen serve with steam rice Pad Thai Noodle we serve wtihout steam rice
Round-trip transfer. (For Kata, Karon, and Patong Area. For Minimum 2 Person)
Local market tour.
Local guide market tour.
Friendly and Experienced Instructors
Kata, Karon, Patong, Rawai, and Nai Harn Only.
For Phuket Town and Sirey: THB600 / Car (Max 4 People)
Nai Yang and Airport Area: THB1,600 Car (Maximum 4 People)
Nai Yang and Airport Area: THB2,000 Minibus (Maximum 12 People)
Mai Khao Area: THB2,000 Car Rountrip (Maximum 4 People)
Mai Khao Area: THB2,500 Car Rountrip (Maximum 12 People)
Surin, Bang Tao, Kamala: THB600 / Car / Way
If only 1 person booking (Free for Kata and Karon Area only. Patong Area THB500)
Group 10 Person and Up, Free Pickup Service from All area in Phuket.
For Non-Cooking Person, THB900/Person.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum Age: 8 Years Old
- Adult Price = Child Price
- Minimum Booking is 1 person
- For 1 Person Booking, There is extra charge for Pickup at Patong area (THB500). For Kata and Karon area are Free Pickup.
- Non Cooking Person Extra Charge THB900
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Guide Thailand Co., Ltd
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 54510P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Cooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifePhuketCooking Classes - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastCooking Classes - Ko Phi Phi DonCooking Classes - Khao LakCategory
Promthep Cape (Laem Phromthep)Phuket Bird ParkWat ChalongPhuket Botanic GardenPatong BeachSplash Jungle Water ParkKata BeachRacha Island (Raya Island)Patong Boxing StadiumUpside Down House Phuket (Baan Teelanka)Koh Yao Noi (Ko Yao Noi)Bangla Road (Patong) Ao Phang Nga National Park Koh Yao Yai (Ko Yao Yai) Phuket Weekend Market (Naka Market)Trickeye MuseumA-Maze GardenPhang Nga Bay (Ao Phang Nga)Phuket Old TownMaya Bay (Maya Beach)