- Full-day cruise to Koh Phi Phi, from Phuket
- Swim and snorkel at gorgeous locations around Phi Phi
- See Maya Bay, Loh Samah, Viking Cave, and Phi Phi Leh
- Includes buffet lunch, and hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Receive a safety briefing and snack on coffee, tea and light refreshments before your departure on the boat. Head to Phi Phi Don on the comfortable larger boat, which offers plenty of seats and a stable ride that takes about an hour and a half.
From May to October, the itinerary offers sightseeing at Maya Bay, Loh Samah Bay, Pileh Cove and Viking Cave, with a stop for swimming and snorkeling at Ton Sai Bay and Monkey Beach.
From November to April, the boat stops at Maya Bay for snorkeling and swimming. Maya Bay is known as the setting for the movie The Beach. You'll also see Bida Island, Loh Samah Bay, Pileh Cove, and Viking Cave.
Visit a private restaurant in Phi Phi Don for a buffet lunch, and have more time to lounge on the beach and swim. In the afternoon, your boat returns you to Phuket.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Maya Bay will be closed to any visitors from October this year (2018) in order to allow the reef and marine environment to recover; presided by the Director-general of the National Parks. We will bring our guest newly set up by official boundary point to view Maya Bay.
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Excursion Phuket
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.