- Full-day speedboat tour of the Phi Phi Islands from Phuket
- Visit several top destinations around the Phi Phi islands including Maya Bay and Khai island
- Stop at several places for swimming, snorkeling, and lounging
- Includes buffet lunch, snacks, all transportation, guide, and hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
In the event, if you do not require our pick-up service. You can come directly to our marina which is located in Royal Phuket Marina.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Transfer to the Phuket Boat Lagoon Marina where you can snack on light refreshments, coffee, and tea as you get ready to set out to your first destination, Maya Bay, which appeared in the movie 'The Beach.' featuring Leonardo DiCaprio.
Upon arrival at Maya Bay, go swimming in the crystal clear waters. Moving on, you'll visit Monkey beach, Pileh Cove, Viking Cave, and Loh Samah Bay.
Stop at Phi Phi Don Island for a buffet lunch, then go by speedboat to a secluded snorkeling spot with tropical marine life and colorful corals.
Your final destination is Khai Island, a perfect place for swimming, snorkeling, or sunbathing on the white sand beaches. Partake in other water sports such as the banana boat or jet ski (own expense).
In the late afternoon, return to the Phuket marina, then transfer back to your hotel by minivan to end your tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please select the tour grade location of your hotel area accordingly to avoid any extra charges on transportation.
- Thailand’s Maya Bay is now open to tourists and visitors after being officially relaunched on 1st Jan 2021 however no swimming will be permitted within the bay itself due to reef protection set by Thailand Goverment.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- We do not pick customer from cruise drop off point due to the tight schedule.
- Due to the Covid-19 situation, our programs might have some slight changes in our program which follow Thailand's Government policy.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Excursion Phuket
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff