10 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Professional, licensed, local Tour Guide
Return transfers from/to Phuket & Khao Lak hotels
National Park Fee
Picnic Lunch (vegetarian meals on request)
Full snorkeling equipment (mask, snorkel and fins)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Phuket hotels (arrangements can be made for transfers from/to Khao Lak at no additional cost).
Hotel pick up may be 30-60 minutes prior to tour Start time/Departure time (depending on hotel location in Phuket). Transfer times are not included in the Tour Duration time. (If Transfer from/to Khao Lak hotel the Transfer time is about 120 minutes in each direction.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- To ensure the best day possible and to avoid the crowds as much as possibe, this tour's timings/itinerary is not set in stone
- At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place. Single traveler may book this product, but is subject to availability and cancellation if minimum number of people is not met on the activity day. (Alternative date or refund will be offered should this occur.).
- Infants 2 - 3 years are complimentary. Children 11 and younger must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- Pregnant women, persons under 2 years and persons over 75years are not permitted to join tour
- If you have a heart condition, high blood pressure or congenital disease you should not participate.
- If you have back, neck, lower back, joint, or muscular problems, you should carefully consider whether to participate.
- I Asia Thailand has an exclusive partnership with 'Safety in Asia’. Being specialists in Health & Safety management in the hospitality industry, they will guide us on the best hygiene practices available. 'Safety in Asia' is FTO (Federation of Tour Operators) approved.
- Weather and sea conditions determine whether the tour operates. Company will not be held responsible for any changes made to the program due to the weather, tide level, sea conditions, accident, or any other reason that may modify the program. These changes are made for the safety and comfort of all guests and no refunds can be given. The Supplier reserves the right to cancel any trip in case of bad weather
- With Safety and Comfort the Number One Priority, tours will have a maximum of 32 Guests (our boats are licensed for 45 Guests plus crew).
- Prior to commencement of tour, passenger may be required to sign to acknowledge participation in tour for legal/insurance purposes.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Tour led by an English/Thai Speaking Guide, however German, Italian, Spanish and French guides available. (If required please advise at time of booking.)
- Tour does not operate in the Wet Season. Runs everyday mid-October to mid-May
- As this is an early morning tour, the Operator cannot delay the departure time. Please ensure you are waiting in hotel lobby 10 minutes prior to pickup time as driver cannot wait if you're late
- After the tour, if you need to be taken to another hotel different from the one you were picked up from in the morning, there will be an extra charge 700 Baht.
- After the tour, if you need to be taken to Phuket International Airport, there will be an extra charge of 700 Baht.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY I Asia Thailand
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Rok Island and Haa Island by Speedboat?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Rok Island and Haa Island by Speedboat?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Rok Island and Haa Island by Speedboat?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Rok Island and Haa Island by Speedboat?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Rok Island and Haa Island by Speedboat
10 hours 30 minutes
7 hours 30 minutes
6 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Water ToursJet BoatingFull-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingPhuketWater Tours - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastJet Boating - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastFull-day Tours - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastWater Tours - Ko Yao YaiJet Boating - Ko Yao YaiFull-day Tours - Ko Yao YaiWater Tours - Ko Phi Phi DonJet Boating - Ko Phi Phi DonFull-day Tours - Ko Phi Phi DonCategory
Phang Nga Bay (Ao Phang Nga)Kata BeachPhuket FantaSeaKoh Yao Noi (Ko Yao Noi)Koh Yao Yai (Ko Yao Yai) Upside Down House Phuket (Baan Teelanka)Phuket Weekend Market (Naka Market)Ao Phang Nga National Park Phuket Old TownMaya Bay (Maya Beach)Bangla Road (Patong) A-Maze GardenSplash Jungle Water ParkWat ChalongTrickeye MuseumPromthep Cape (Laem Phromthep)Freedom BeachPatong BeachPhuket Bird ParkNai Harn Beach (Naiharn Beach)