- Full-day four-island speedboat cruise of the Phi Phi islands from Phuket
- Includes buffet lunch, snorkel gear, and round-trip transport from Phuket
- Great way to visit the Phi Phi Islands for those short on time
- Convenient hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
What To Expect
Watch the sun rise over the Andaman Sea and spend time on the white-sand beaches of Khai Island. Continue to Maya Bay—one of the filming locations for The Beach, a popular movie starring Leonardo DiCaprio.
Head to an island resort on Phi Phi Don for an included buffet lunch and then explore scenic spots, such as Viking Cave, Bamboo Island, and Monkey Beach. Along with sightseeing stops, you'll have ample leisure time for swimming and snorkeling in this tropical paradise.
In the afternoon, return by speedboat and van to Phuket, where your tour ends with hotel drop-off.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Recommended attire-swimsuit, light clothing, beach shoes, beach towels, sunscreen, camera and sunglasses
- Minimum age is 3 years
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 28 travelers
- OPERATED BY V. Marine Tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Early Bird Small Group - Phi Phi Islands Sunrise Tour with Seaview Lunch Buffet.
- "The speed boat’s also a great way to get around the island with the small tour group as there’s not much waiting between stops." See review