- Private half-day tour with Phewa Lake cruise and Peace Pagoda hike, from Pokhara
- Cruise around Phewa Lake by boat and see Barahi Temple, which sits on a small island in the lake
- Hike up to the World Peace Pagoda with your guide, a moderate hike that takes about two hours
- Take in sweeping views of the Annapurna range, Pokhara, and Phewa Lake
- Have lunch near the Phewa lake after hiking
- Includes transportation, lunch, and hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We offer pickup and drop off service from Hotels inside Pokhara city. Please provide us the name of Hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 13 years
- A moderate amount of walking is involved; comfortable shoes are recommended.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- We offer pickup and drop off service from Hotels inside Pokhara city. Please provide us the name of Hotel.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Liberty Holidays
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.